"Operation cannot be competed" error

This discussion was created from comments split from: lost vault after update - urgent.

Comments

• MarcelR
    MarcelR
    Community Member

Same here. I can see all the items in my vault but when I click on any of them I get an 'operation cannot be completed .....' error so I cannot view the details of the items

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@MarcelR: Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry for the trouble. If you're still getting that error, the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#NQC-63699-561]

If you’re reading this and you are not MarcelR, this Support ID is for MarcelR only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: NQC-63699-561

• MarcelR
    MarcelR
    Community Member

Hi, I just sent the email with the subject: 1Password for Android [#NQC-63699-561]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! We'll take a look and get back to you via email.

This discussion has been closed.