I'm unable to use 1Password to log in to many of my websites including this one.

Options
Ray_Ratchford
Ray_Ratchford
Community Member

I'm unable to use 1Password to log in to many of my websites including this one. I used to be able to open 1Password select the website double click on it and be logged in. Has something changed in the application or how can I check to see if I have inadvertently caused the problem?

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm unable to use 1Password to log in to many of my websites including this one.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Ray_Ratchford

Please update to 1Password for Mac v7.1.1 and also make sure you have the latest version of the 1Password extension installed in your browser:

https://1password.com/downloads/

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• Ray_Ratchford
    Ray_Ratchford
    Community Member
    Options

It was the Extension for Safari that was missing. I don't know why it was missing because I keep the app up to date and the login feature used to work just fine. I have a hunch that sometime in the recent past, when I was having software problems with unrelated software plus tech support help, something got changed. I think it's called "unintended consequences". Thank you for your help. I think the 1Password app is now fully functional.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, @Ray_Ratchford. Glad to hear installing the extension sorted it. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.