AutoFill integration and custom keyboards

rctneil
rctneil
Community Member

Hey,

I'm an avid GBoard fan. Use it all the time, it's just superb. I've tried looking for places to contact them to suggest adding integration with iOS 12's autofill stuff (so we get access to 1Password) but can only find Twitter etc.

Is there any other contact methods that you guys (AgileBits) may have to ask them to build in integration?

I know I can just switch keyboards etc but it is annoying especially as your integration is really awesome!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rctneil

I’m not aware of any contact info for GBoard on our side but I’ll keep an ear out incase anyone knows someone. :+1:

Ben

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

Thanks. Integrating autofill into it would be awesome. I've enabled the default uk english keyboard so I can switch to it whenever I wish but it is annoying. I also know that you can tap in password fields to open the default keyboard by erm default.

• I’m not a big user of 3rd party keyboards, so it is very possible that I am just unaware, but I haven’t seen any that do this. It may be possible that the API for doing so isn’t exposed to 3rd parties.

Just speculating, certainly the GBoard folks would know more.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.