No saved login prompt on TryBooking.com

Just created a new login for TryBooking.com and it didn't prompt me to save the new login on either the homepage nor the portal at:

https://portal.trybooking.com/au/security/login

Tried in both Chrome and Firefox.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.6.2.626 (Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @cyphix333: I get a save prompt there just fine. I noticed you listed your extension version as 4.6.2.626. The extension actually has a different version from the main app and an older version would be my first guess. Could you right-click the extension icon in your browser (Chrome or Firefox will work) and select "Manage extension"? This will bring up info about the 1Password extension, including its version. Let me know what it tells you. If you're using a different version, I'll check it out and see if that's what's giving you trouble. :+1:

• cyphix333
    cyphix333
    Community Member

Hi @bundtkate - Sorry, it's 4.7.3.90 (Chrome).

• @cyphix333: Hrm, that is up to date, so there goes that theory. If you unlock 1Password, click Preferences, then click Auto-Save, do you see the domain for trybooking.com listed under "Avoid Auto-Save on these Domains" by chance?

• cyphix333
    cyphix333
    Community Member

@bundtkate Nope, no domain listed there for trybooking.

• @cyphix333: At this point, I feel like guess and check time is getting a bit out of hand, so what I'd like to try is having you enter your credentials on that site and then, immediately after, send us a diagnostics report so we can see why the save is getting ignored:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that here, it will help me track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :chuffed:

Once you've sent them, you can likely manually save a Login item in your browser to get one saved so you can use it moving forward, but we will still want to figure out why you're not being prompted. Once I see the diagnostics I'll have some better ideas on that front. Thanks very much!

• cyphix333
    cyphix333
    Community Member
    edited September 2018

@bundtkate That friendly bitbot fellow gave me this id: #AYU-62748-247 :chuffed:

• Great, we found your email and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    ref: AYU-62748-247

This discussion has been closed.