Items missing after Update

Options
yokkl
yokkl
Community Member

Hey !
Today i noticed that after updating to V 7.0.3 and converting the old keychain to the OPvault a lot of my Usernames/Passwords are missing.
Those logins are quiet old and afaik i saved them as generic logins.
For those logins still available i dont know if i saved them as login or generic too.
I tried to reinstall the app and select the old keychain but that didnt work, the app cant find a keychain ?!

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi, @yokkl! I’m sorry to hear you are missing items after converting to the OPVault format. The OPVault conversion is sensitive to errors so if it encounters one, it will stop the conversion and present you with a failure message. It will revert any changes it made during the conversion and continues using the older Agile Keychain sync folder until you try upgrading to OPVault again.

If the conversion completes successfully, your old Agile Keychain sync folder will get renamed to end with “.legacyagilekeychain”, and 1Password on your Android device will use the new OPVault sync folder. Since you reinstalled 1Password on your Android device, you’ll need to rename the old Agile Keychain folder to end with “.agilekeychain” instead. This will allow you to select the data folder in 1Password for Android, but you’ll be prompted to convert to OPVault after the initial sync completes.

Let us know if you can access all of your items after configuring sync with the old Agile Keychain format. We'll help with trying the OPVault conversion again.

This discussion has been closed.