1Password Version: X
Extension Version: X 1.10.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mongoose089: Thanks for letting us know. Not having an account there, I can't really test it. I'll see if anyone else does. But just looking on the login page makes me wonder if it's a related problem on the next step. It took an absurd amount of time for the page to appear at all, and then longer before it finished loading all resources, including the login form. Is the next page like that too? If so, it's likely that 1Password won't fill there automatically if for no other reason then it doesn't see any fields at first. Let me know if that's the case. If not, could you provide the ID of the field you want filled in case were not able to get to it? If you right click it and select Inspect Element, that should tell you. Thanks in advance! :)

• Mongoose089
    Mongoose089
    Community Member
    edited September 2018

@brenty It normally doesn't load slow unless they are doing maintenance. As it turns out, TOTP filled fine for me just now so maybe you fixed it or it was an issue with the site at the time. You can close this as such. Thanks for the fast response!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

That's definitely odd. I'm not aware of a change we'd made on our end that might have helped, so maybe it was a temporary issue on the site itself. Then again, 1Password X updates automatically, so you never know. Just glad all is well again. :)

This discussion has been closed.