Security: IDS, WAF etc.

We are doing a trial with 1Password Business and are very interested but we need to know which infrastructural security measures are in place for 1Password hosted on AWS: which AWS security level is used (WAF, IDS, IPS etc). This information is needed for the decision paper. Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10, Fedora 26 & macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: sync with 1Password

Comments

• CMC_test2018
    CMC_test2018
    Community Member

For the proposal decision/paper I need an answer on the following question: is there anything like an ESCROW guarantee for 1Password? I need to know this because (of some paranoia :-)) and as the continued operation and maintenance of the software will be critical to us we have the desire to make sure that it continues even if the licensor becomes unable to do so, such as because of bankruptcy.

Kind regards,
    Stefan

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@CMC_test2018: Thanks for getting in touch! It may interest you to know that we're SOC2 certified, but since I see that Margeau has already contacted you via email at [email protected] we can continue the conversation there to answer any specific questions you might have. Cheers! :)

ref: JFU-92779-394

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I've merged your posts to avoid a lot of confusing back and forth. Please reply to Margeau via email when you get a chance. :)

• CMC_test2018
    CMC_test2018
    Community Member

Thank you Brenty, I emailed Margeau already and I'm sure we will have a good information exchange.
    Kind regards,
    Stefan

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.