Cannot login in multiple browsers.

When I try to login to 1Password.com it prompts my for my master password and secret key. When I literally paste the secret key in from the app (or type it) and despite typing my password in exactly correct it always tells me one of them is wrong. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that both are correct. It is frustrating that I can only use 1Password in 1Browser and 1UserProfile on my Mac :(. I'd be 1HappyCustomer if you could help me out, thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @joshdyck

Do you have a Primary vault in 1Password for Mac?

Ben

• joshdyck
    joshdyck
    Community Member

I have two accounts. I have a personal subscription and a team subscription that I manage for my company. I have the problem with both subscriptions. Yes, I have a primary vault in 1Password for Mac for both accounts.

• joshdyck
    joshdyck
    Community Member

I had the problem with my personal account before I even started the second teams subscription.

• joshdyck
    joshdyck
    Community Member

SOLVED: I had two problems. One: I wasn't using my teams address/url when signing in and Two: somehow the email address that was printed on my emergency kit was wrong.

• Interesting, thanks @joshdyck. I will point out too though that if you do have a Primary vault that is not part of a membership and should be deleted. When a Primary vault exists 1Password unlocks using the Master Password of that vault, rather than the Master Password of your 1Password membership.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.