I had to reinstal Windows7 on my PC. Where I can reload 1Password4 for PC. I have it on my iPad-pho

I had to reinstall Windows7 on my PC. Before, the problem, I had 1password4 on my PC, iPhone & iPad all synchronized by Dropbox. I have the key to reinstall it but I need the link to reload 1Password4 on my PC to be able to use it again? This old version seems to be not aviable. Could you help me?

1Password Version: 1Password4
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: PC Windows 7
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search: I had to reinstal Windows7 on my PC. Where I can reload 1Password4 for PC. I have it on my iPad-pho

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Paupol46: Thanks for reaching out. You can get nearly any version of 1Password from our update site:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com

So if you purchased 1Password for Windows version 4, you can download it from there and register the app. I've resent your license details via email in case you need them.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps (including the latest, 1Password 7), the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Either way, be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.