1Password 7 is great, but...

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member

1Password 7 for Android is a big step forward, but there are a few things that should be considered in future releases.

Missing features:
1. History of previous used passwords (very important, IMHO)
2. Custom icons (display existing and add new ones)
3. Ability to order custom fields inside a section (and maybe also sections inside the item)

Improvements:
4. The 1P keyboard is a great workaround when Autofill and Accessibility services fail. When you select the desired item, you have two buttons: "Fill username" and "Fill password". It would be nice to have also a "Fill OTP" button, or better, a fill button for every field in the item.
5. 1Password fails to insert username and password in the PayPal app. I've tried both Autofill and Accessibility ways: the "fill popup" appears but, when I chose the desired item, nothing is inserted in the app.

I hope to see these features implemented in the future...

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.1.0
Sync Type: 1password.eu

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for these:

1. History of previous used passwords (very important, IMHO)
    2. Custom icons (display existing and add new ones)
    3. Ability to order custom fields inside a section (and maybe also sections inside the item)

And then I add:

• Ability to edit tags
    • Password strength indicator
    • Ability to move items among vaults, not only copy
  • Hey @lammoth and @NovemberRain. Thanks for the feedback regarding 1Password 7! I'm glad to hear you're liking it so far. :)

I'll pass your requests for these new features and improvements on to our development team. As to filling in PayPal, this is a known issue. We have a bug report filed internally for our devs to look into. Hopefully we can get that resolved in the future!

This discussion has been closed.