Minor UI glitch on 7.2 with favourites / most recent logins

ppaeps
ppaeps
Community Member

Right after opening the 1Password beta and unlocking, all the icons on the "Favourites" tab are the icon of the last favourite. Switching between categories and favourites updates the icons.

Extra data:

• I don't have any actual favourites. The only items on the favourites tab are the three most recently used logins.
  • This is 100% reproducible

• Unlock
    • Note wrong icons, switch to categories and back to favourites
    • Icons now correct, press home to leave 1Password
    • Repeat
  • When force-killing 1Password and unlocking for the first time, the first icon starts out correct, then visibly updates to the icon of the last favourite.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12 beta
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @ppaeps. Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with the latest beta builds. We've been testing this one and can't quite see what's going on. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+roo@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• ppaeps
    ppaeps
    Community Member

Thanks @MrRooni. I just sent a report. The robot replied with #USL-26921-842.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2018

Thanks @ppaeps. Sorry for the delayed reply. I’ve flagged your report for development review. :+1:

Ben

ref: USL-26921-842

This discussion has been closed.