Cannot search for logins when the right login cannot be found

Options
timyhahn
timyhahn
Community Member

Hi,

Normally, when the right login cannot be detected for an app or website (very often in my case), I get the option to search for the right login.

Just today, I noticed that that ability is missing. Am I missing an option of some sort?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TechAddict
    TechAddict
    Community Member
    Options

Noticed this too. Kinda annoying and makes the Autofill with 1P pretty useless. I always change the name of log ins as I don't want .com after every single site, makes it a pain to keep an overview of your cards. Plan to turn autofill off until this is remedied simply because it merely gets in the way now (constantly having to close the box) without offering anything useful.

• timyhahn
    timyhahn
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, I've been trialing other solutions, just because I'm kind of annoyed by this and I actually very much dislike the "support forum" style of support. I've done similar things with other companies I need support from and generally just switched away from using them since it never feels worth it.

• peri
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi @timyhahn and @TechAddict. The search option will appear when filling into apps, but not in browsers. Are you in a browser when you notice that the search option is missing?

Just to clarify, the Login title doesn't have anything to do with filling. We match based on the website field and whether it matches the app or website you're on.

Also, we like offering support here in the forum, as our answers hear can reach lots of people at once. However, if you prefer, you can always email us.

This discussion has been closed.