Two Screen Logon

I use a bank that has 2 logon screens.

In 1P I have 2 records: Santander Logon 1 and Santander Logon 2 which have always open and filled without a problem. Since updating to 7.1.1 (on iMac) Logon 1 still works fine, but when trying to fill with Logon 2 on the second screen it rejects with "incorrect details" (or similar) and I have to copy and paste the password manually.

It appears that 1P is submitting Logon 1 details on screen 2 instead of Logon 2 details because (although I can't see the password because it's asterisked) 1P asks if I want to update Santander Logon 1.

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Oxon - I can't really test Santander because it requires a valid username in order to proceed to the password-entry page. What I'd recommend is that you try to re-save your login details using these instructions. Save it as an entirely new item, and then (temporarily) trash your existing item for Santander, and try using the new one you just created. Let me know how that works for you.

• Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member

Hi Lars

No, that didn't work I'm afraid.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018

Hello @Oxon,

I've just posted what I hope is a workaround to the issue with Santander and you can find the details in Santander (UK) workaround for 1Password 7.1 for Mac and 7.2 for Windows. If it works you will even find it means you can use a single Login item to fill both pages. Please do let me know if it works as well for you as it seems to for one of our other users who helped me with the testing.

• Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member

Hi Lars

No, that didn't work I'm afraid.

• Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member

Ignore previous post - don't know how that happened.

Brilliant. The workaround works. Many thanks to all involved.

Oxon

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad that lil bobby was able to help out. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.