OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Mr. K. - you didn't say what version of 1Password you're using, so what you see may look slightly different from this, but the first thing to do is click into the search bar at the top of the item list, then click the carat next to the magnifying glass at left and choose "Show Search Options"

From there, you can customize your search terms and you'll see the Save button over on the right:

Hope that helps!

• Mr. K.
    Mr. K.
    Community Member
    Options

v 7.1.1. I don't see the "Save" button. See the screenshots.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mr. K. - ah, OK -- you also have to be using standalone vaults for this to work. Saved searches (AKA Smart Folders) are something that was set up in 1Password for Mac using Apple-specific code. In other words, it didn't work elsewhere. Once we developed 1password.com accounts, we needed (and still need) to create a way of doing saved searches that will work reliably everywhere; not just in 1Password for Mac, but on the 1password.com servers and in our other apps as well.

Looks like you're using a 1password.com account if you don't see the Save button. Sorry for the inconvenience, and stay tuned to release notes of upcoming updates! :)

• Mr. K.
    Mr. K.
    Community Member
    Options

I see the "Save" button when I just have one vault visible. For now that will work.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mr. K. - sounds good. :) :+1:

• berksgr
    berksgr
    Community Member
    Options

How did you get the 'save' button to appear with just one vault ?

While I understand it would be nice to have it cross platform, I could really use it now for the Mac.

• It isn’t currently an option at all when using 1Password membership vault(s). That is something we’d like to improve, but I’m not aware of any definite plans.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.