To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Already a membership

Elena1111
Elena1111
Community Member

Something is wrong! I have already a membership but it says my account is frozen! What can i do? I shall pay for it.....am I hacked?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Elena1111: Someone else will only have access your your account if you've given them your account credentials. Have you done that? They aren't even transmitted to us, so they would have to be gotten from you directly.

It's more likely you've just signed up for more than one account, and are paying for one and not the other. That's probably a good idea, since you likely only need one of them. But the important thing is paying for and using the same one. In order to help you get sorted, please shoot us an email at sales@1password.com from your account's registered email address and post the Support ID you receive here so we can take a look. We can't discuss account information here in a public forum, but we'll be happy to assist. :)

• Elena1111
    Elena1111
    Community Member

Thank you for your quick reply. I just found out the difference between 1Password app and 1Password7.
    So my desktop version of 1Password is reinstalled on my Macbook! God thanks!
    But how can I get back my 1Password mini extension for safari? Could you please help me? Thanks a lot.

• Elena1111
    Elena1111
    Community Member

Thanks for your offer to send you my detailed information in an email! I will do it immediately!

• Elena1111
    Elena1111
    Community Member

Where do I find the support ID?

• @Elena1111

Your support ID is [#LHY-41695-131] -- I see we've received your email and we'll be in touch ASAP. Thanks!

Ben

ref: LHY-41695-131

This discussion has been closed.