1Password is not syncing between my devices

Options
hershyg
hershyg
Community Member
edited September 2018 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm Using An iphone, and Chrome 1passwordX Extension.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:not syncying

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hershyg: What are the exact OS and 1Password versions you're using on each device, and are you certain you're signed into the same account on all of them? Do you have a primary vault setup on some?

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

@brenty: I'm using Windows10 pro, and chrome with the 1password x extension. and then using iPhone running ios12 and latest 1password version. yes, I'm certain I'm using the same account.

I do seem to get an error on my desktop, See attached screenshot.

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    Options

Anynody?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hershyg: Unfortunately without the basic information you've omitted from your posts I have no idea. What are the exact OS and 1Password versions you're using on each device? And do you have a Primary vault setup on any of your devices?

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    Options

I’m using IOS12 and version 7.2 of the 1Password app.

And on desktop I’m using chrome version 69.0.3497 and the latest 1Passwordx extension.

And no I’m not using a primary vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hershyg: Thanks! If you create a test item on your iOS device(?), do you see it show up on 1Password.com in your web browser?

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    Options

No it does not.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hershyg: Then the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening there:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#JLG-99151-335]

If you’re reading this and you are not hershyg, this Support ID is for hershyg only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: JLG-99151-335

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    Options

Done

• hershyg
    hershyg
    Community Member
    Options

And what about the desktop extension experiencing network issues? They’re definitely isn’t any problems with my Internet connectivity everything else works fine

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

From what you've told me, you're not using the 1Password desktop extension, only 1Password X. But we'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you via email so we're not trying to have the same conversation in multiple places.

This discussion has been closed.