PC machine and online missing vaults, no issues with Mac devices

Options

1 pw membership account. On windows machine on pc and on web login, I do not see all my vaults. On my Mac devices (laptops, phone, ipad), no issues with either device or online?

1Password Version: password 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows home 10, version 1803
Sync Type: membership
Referrer: forum-search:PC machine and online missing vaults, no issues with Mac devices

Comments

• Hi @Rfgsafcl,

Thanks for reporting this!

When you said you do not see all of your vaults, do you mean a specific vault that's not on the https://my.1Password.com website and 1Password for Windows desktop app?

Is it possible you're referring to a standalone vault (is it called primary) that's still in your macOS/iOS versions of 1Password? If yes, standalone vaults are separate from 1Password accounts, you have to manually migrate them to your 1Password account. This guide will help with this, you may want to use the website to create a separate vault, so you can move the data in there.

• Rfgsafcl
    Rfgsafcl
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I appreciate your response. FYI, I finally figured this out after I exhausted other options. I am up again and understand the issue. Made point in my comments directly back to 1pw that these instructions for legacy users need to be highlighted to facilitate a seamless migration for folks who want the benefits or the multi platform with the membership.

• We agree, we're constantly reviewing the migration guides (both apps and support articles) to simplify it and provide more help. We'll look at your comments and see what we can do to improve it.

Thanks for your feedback!

This discussion has been closed.