To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My account is frozen

Options
miguelpaz
miguelpaz
Community Member

I subscribed to a monthly subscription when I first got 1Password and I got charged for it too. Now my account shows as frozen, and I got an email saying that I need to subscribe... What's going on?

1Password Version: 7.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@miguelpaz

Check and make sure the email is in regard to the account you are using currently.

Some folks have started an account and then started a second for what ever reason. One example could be you wanted to try teams for a bit and another possible example could be you moved from a .com account to a .ca account type.

If it is the correct account check the billing, it is reoccurring, either monthly or yearly.

If the above checks fail to shine some light on the matter. Your best bet would be to email support@1password.com, account related details are only handled via email from the designated account email address on file.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, I'm sorry for the confusion there. I see that you've also emailed us separately and Rob has replied, so we can continue the conversation there to help you get your account sorted.

ref: ILP-18317-994

This discussion has been closed.