Cannot access second vault

Options
JimH
JimH
Community Member

I have two vaults but can only access one of them on my devices although both show on the device's 'vaults screen'. I can access both on my desktop. I remember selecting not to see the 'missing' vault on my devices but how do I restore access to it?

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password cloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have two vaults but can only access one of them although both show on the vaults screen

Comments

• Hi @JimH

In 1Password > Settings > Vaults > All Vaults do you have the vault in question disabled?

Ben

• JimH
    JimH
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, good question! In - 1Password > Settings > Vaults > All Vaults>Vaults Included In All Vaults - on my devices both vaults show as enabled
    Jim

• Well that's interesting. :) If you go back to the categories tab and then use the vault switcher at the top left of the app are you able to switch to the vaults in question?

Ben

• JimH
    JimH
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I can! Sorry, I didn't realise the icon on the top left of all screens (apart from the settings screen where it doesn't appear) is the vault switcher. For my vault the icon is the 1PW logo, which I thought was only a design thing, while for the other vault the icon is a very colourful circle design which I didn't choose and couldn't see until you told me how to switch vaults. Too subtle for me I'm afraid but thank you for solving my problem. Incidentally, I love the way 1PW for iPhone now presents itself on web pages which makes it so much easier to use. Well done!

• Thanks for the update and for the feedback @JimH. :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.