Bug-iPhone XS Max Cancel Behind Text Next to Notch

robbc123
robbc123
Community Member
edited September 2018 in iOS

Not sure where to post this bug. When adding a password to an email account in the settings app, the cancel button appears behind text on the sides of the notch on an iPhone XS Max. It is not clickable because it sits behind the text. There is no way to cancel. I have to close the app in order to get out of it. I’m trying to post pictures of it. See the top corners in the pics. The 1Password header is not actually seen on the screen. It sits where the notch is on the phone. The cancel sits either behind the cell, WiFi, battery area or sits behind the clock.

Comments

• Hi @robbc123

Do you have a Bluetooth keyboard connected? I'm curious about that bar at the bottom of the screen... Fingers crossed my iPhone XS Max arrives Monday and I can do some testing of my own on this.

Thanks.

Ben

• robbc123
    robbc123
    Community Member

No. That bar is found under they keyboard on the Max.

• I see that now. :) Thanks. I have not been able to reproduce this issue on my XS Max. Have you tried rebooting the phone since this issue begain to see if that would resolve it? I tested it on Yahoo, specifically, and it appeared as expected (not like your screenshots) each time.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.