chrome extension not working correctly on my office PC

The chrome extension works well on my home PC but when I install it on my office PC when I click on the icon and then on the top item in the drop down list all I get is a new tab asking me to sign into 1password and I don't seem able to get the simple set of alternatives that I get when I click on the icon on my home PC. I've repeatedly removed and reinstalled it but always with the same result.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension not working correctly on my office PC

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018

Hi there @Jamei! :)

I'm so sorry to hear 1Password extension isn't working well on your office PC. :(

I'd love to dig into this, but let's continue the conversation via email. The solution probably won't be applicable to everyone and I'll be able to help better if I know more details.

To start off, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your office PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?windows

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#MZJ-67641-818]

This will link your diagnostics to an email discussion I've just created. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

Cheers!

ref: MZJ-67641-818

This discussion has been closed.