I can not migrate my data from Ipad(IOS) to new 1Password.com (windows).

Options

I have 1Password Pro on my Ipad & Iphone (IOS), and now purchased the 1Password.com for windows. I did select the device that has my 1Password data and added my account. But, I can not see how or where I will migrate the information over to the the 1Password.com account?
When reading about similar issue:
1 Sign in to your new account.
2 Tap Settings > Vaults > Primary.
3 Tap Delete Vault.
Now, when I get to "Delete Vault", it ask/cnf that all information will be deleted. And nothing has synched to the new account, and I'm afraid of losing all the "old" information??!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:migrating information

Comments

• Hi @jgt,

Thanks for writing in.

Don't delete anything, the steps you've listed is for after you've successfully migrated your data to your 1Password account.

I have a few questions if you could answer them:

1. Do you have more than one standalone vault in your 1Password app on the iOS devices? If yes, 1Password didn't prompt to migrate because it cannot automatically do more than one vault at this moment.
    2. Are you syncing with Dropbox or iCloud in 1Password on your iOS devices?
    3. Before we proceed, do you wish to migrate all of your data into one vault hosted in your 1Password account? If not, create the separate vaults individually on https://my.1Password.com using Firefox or Chrome on your PC. This guide will help. They'll show up automatically in your 1Password account on your iOS devices and your PC.
    4. After this, you need to move the content of one vault to the matching vault in your 1Password account with this copy/move guide.

Let me know if this helps.

This discussion has been closed.