iOS 12 integration issues on XS max

lord_hamster
lord_hamster
Community Member

I've got an XS Max and am encountering two major issues.

1. When trying to use the "integrated" password function... the application ends up hiding the master password field behind the keyboard. Very annoying (see screenshot).
  2. The application seems to not use faceid when using the integrated password function, requiring me to enter the master password each time and encountering issue 1.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 12.0
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Hi @lord_hamster

We’re aware of issue #2. We’re not entirely sure yet why this is, but it seems the Master Password is required the first handful of times you use the feature, and then if enabled biometric authentication will become available. This shouldn’t take more than 5-8 uses. I have not seen issue #1... have you tried restarting your device?

Ben

• lord_hamster
    lord_hamster
    Community Member

Will try to restart.

Oh.... also, over on the Windows Chrome Plugin, I'm getting the odd situation on new websites (including this very site) at registration the password generator is filling the first password field, but not the "confirm" password field. Any ideas on that?

• How did the reboot turn out?

I checked with one of my colleagues that works on Windows and they asked if perhaps you’re using 1Password X instead of the extension for 1Password for Windows? They indicated that 1Password for Windows doesn’t have a fill function for generated passwords — just a copy button. If you’re having trouble with 1Password X I’d recommend starting a thread over in that category. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• lord_hamster
    lord_hamster
    Community Member

Reboot seems to have fixed both MacOS issues. Regarding the other issue, I'm using Chrome Plugin only.

• Glad to hear the reboot helped.

If you’re using 1Password in Chrome but do not have 1Password for Windows installed that would be 1Password X. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.