Stopped working on 64-bit Firefox

With the latest version (62.0.2). (Extension button is still there and seems to work properly, works fine in Chrome).

1Password Version: 7.2.580
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @safercracker823456,

We will probably need to review a diagnostic report as there's no reason for the extension not to work in Firefox. Can you create one for me please and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password. The steps for Windows assume 1Password for Windows is installed and accessible as you create the diagnostic report from within the application itself (not in the browser).

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

• Hi just submitted the report (btw your link above goes to "support extension@1password.com" [with a blank space between support and extension, no + sign])

• Greetings @safercracker823456,

That's weird, when I click the link it shows up as support+extension@1password.com in my email client - I don't know why it did that for you. I've found your ticket and somebody will be in touch shortly.

ref: SAJ-13786-547

This discussion has been closed.