so I just did a clean install of Mojave. ... and 1Pass has made it as difficult as it can without

In2Ndo
In2Ndo
Community Member

been obvious about it.. that is not ok to not have the membership thing that I don't want. but finally got it installed. not sure if fully licensed yet. and now I can't add the browser extensions. was this taken away from "we" the people that just want to install and run the thing? or can someone please point me to where I can find a way to do it. I click on the app to add them. and it takes me here https://1password.com/downloads/
does this mean that the application that I am trusting "all" of my passwords to. doesn't have support for the latest Mac OS ?
because it that is what it is.. I will be deleting the thing so fast. I heavily rely on this thing. but have no problem just letting apple do it for me.
not that I use windows machines. but I'm trying to keep an open mind to .. if I ever need to. its been over 15 years and still don't need a windows machine. so... do I get rid of this thing.. or how do I add the extension?
Sorry about the attitude.. just hate the path that software designers and mostly sellers are going towards.
just want to be able to use a program that I paid for.

Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: unknown
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:extensions

Comments

• @In2Ndo,

1Password has support for Mojave. What browser extension are you trying to install? If its Safari, open the Safari Preferences window and click the Extensions tab.

If its Chrome/FireFox/Opera/Vivaldi-et al, its right there on the downloads page:

This discussion has been closed.