Chrome Extension - All items there, but no logins?

NickWE
NickWE
Community Member
edited September 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have both the windows app and chrome extension installed. Just installed them today. Assuming they're the most recent versions.

The chrome extension appears to have synced but no properly. It'll display "All Items" and everything is indeed there, but the "Logins" category is empty. It, therefore, doesn't work to login to any of the sites for which I have passwords saved.

The extension does seem to be "working" as it's asking me if I want to save login information for websites... but since I already have that info it's annoying that it's no using it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension. No difference.

Please advise. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.2.580
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: ?? 1password.com

Comments

• geekay
    geekay
    Community Member

Hmm, I just tried it and in my case, the "Login" section only shows a "close match" or "exact match" result of the website I'm currently in, whereby that particular login item was already saved in 1Password beforehand.

E.g. I went to facebook.com, and the "Login" section showed only my Facebook login item as a "close match" or "exact match" result of an item I've already saved in 1Password. If I want to see all the other login items, I need to click into the "All Items" section to view them.

• Hi guys,

Thanks for writing in.

By default, 1Password extension will show a site-matching filtered list. If you don't have a login item for the site you're on, it won't show you anything.

If you want to open a different site than the one you're on, start typing for the name of the Login item you want to open, 1Password will remove the matching filter and switch to showing all Logins that matches your search.

This discussion has been closed.