Improvement requests

Janis
Janis
Community Member

Hi folks! Here we can write down list what can improve in future.

So my list is-
1. Possibility adding attachment to login
2. Possibility to show password history

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Janis: Thanks for getting in touch! While the suggestions are appreciated, we aren't currently working on any local-only features (like attachments), but we'll keep it in mind if that changes in the future. We do, however, want to add more details to the item view, so password history could be a useful addition there. Thank you for the feedback! :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Thank you for take note of my suggestions and have a good luck and patience 1P team to get 1Password better and better!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sure thing! Thanks for your passion! We're also looking forward to the future of 1Password. :chuffed:

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Hello again!
    I want updated list and I think those are very useful features.

1. Watchtower like ios already have.
    2. Possibility to sort with tags or better with folders like on pro version, but when I started subscription account, then not possibility sort with nothing... Thats sad...
    3. Save new logins in 1P from browser (chrome) like ios already have from safari.

Thank you very much for support and hope those things you add in future.
    Have a luck!

• Thanks for the feedback, @Janis. We hope to add sorting options and a Watchtower feature on Android in the future, and I'll pass your request along.

As to the issue of saving passwords, you can already save passwords automatically using Autofill in Android Oreo.

Let us know if you need anything else!

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

using Autofill in Android Oreo.>

Eh I use Marshmallow 6.0.1 that why I can't save from autofill. Thank you very much and in future I need new smartphone to enjoy all feature from 1P.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, gotcha. Well, on the plus side, that's just one more thing to look forward to when you upgrade in the future. And as app developers add support for OpenYOLO in the mean time, that can help with saving and filling too. Cheers! :)

• Janis
    Janis
    Community Member

Hello everyone! I really missing tags organize on Android. On ipad and iphone have that feature and hope soon seen on Android! Thanks again and waiting very much!
    Have a nice day 1P team and everyone 1P users! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for letting us know you want to be able to organize tags as well. We've laid the groundwork for that in version 7, and we'll continue to flesh out the tags feature in updates. :)

ref: android-121

This discussion has been closed.