Favourites sorting method - Most used would be much better than sorting on name

P398B12X
P398B12X
Community Member

If I view the favourites in 1Pasword, it always annoys me that the logins and so are sorted by name, this is of not much use when one has a huge password list, I would very much prefer to be able to put the sequence myself (drag the items in the order I want) or that we could chose to sort them in "most used" way, so the passwords we use the most of the time would all be at the top of the list.
Could you please tell me (if it is implemented ) how I can do that or please please if it is not implemented yet please bring this to a net version.
thanks!
Philippe

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_kevin
    edited October 2018

Hi @P398B12X ,

That feature is not there at the moment, but it is something we can look at in the future. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Cheers,
    Kevin

ref: apple-2303

• P398B12X
    P398B12X
    Community Member

this is because in lots of situations where it is an app that asks for the password one has to open 1password and look up the service for the password for example facebook but if I have lots of passwords or logins that start before the letter F I have to scroll a lot to get it.
    (ok I can just type it in the search also) but would be pretty handy to be able to sort them ourselves.

Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@P398B12X - thanks for the feedback and suggestions. :) I don't have anything to report in terms of specific changes at this point, but as ag_kevin said, it's something we'll look at for future updates.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

I vote for this feature. We definitely needs sort by "Mostly Used". I am requesting this for Windows version of 1Password.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Abhijit - we don't have a formal "voting" system here, but I'll let the developers know you're interested in this as well.

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.