1Password X doesn't show logins in page but shows them in the menu

I'm trying to log into phlearn.com. In the browser page itself, I only get the generic "use a profile" options to fill the login form. However when I open the 1PasswordX menu, my account is correctly selected there. Why doesn't 1PasswordX show me that account directly in the login form? It does so for many other pages, but it doesn't do it for phlearn.com (and a few others).

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 1.10.4
OS Version: OSX 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• Hello @derkork,

This is a really good question. In the inline menu we try our best to categorize the form and suggest the items that are most likely to be useful. In this case we (incorrectly) categorized this form as a registration form, so we show you just your identities. The popup window on the toolbar, on the other hand, always shows everything.

We'll see if we can improve our categorization here. In the meantime, you can work around this issue by clicking the ... icon in the top-right-hand corner of the inline menu to switch to your logins.

I hope that helps. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

++dave;

• derkork
    derkork
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

Hello Dave,

thank you very much for your explanation. I figure it is very hard to get this categorization right 100% of the time, as this seems basically to boil down to (educated) guesswork. I'll use the triple dots for cases where it doesn't work, thanks for pointing out this workaround.

Have a great week ahead!

Jan

• You’re very welcome, Jan. ❤️

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.