Syncing v.7.2.580 to iPhone/iPad

JD Longwell
JD Longwell
Community Member

I recently upgraded to the current version of 1Password and it appears that my iPhone app for 1Password is updated to the current version as well. On my iPhone, however, all of the data is from my old version of 1Password. So, how do I sync up w/my new version on the desktop? There's a "sync" category on the iPhone version, but I'm not seeing that same function on my windows desktop. I'm sure this question has likely already been asked. If so, then please just kindly direct me accordingly. Thx! JD

1Password Version: 7.2.580
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 12.0
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Hi @JD Longwell

If you don’t see a “sync” option in 1Password for Windows that would seem to indicate that you’re signed into a 1Password.com membership there. Is that correct? If so, and there is no data currently on the iPhone that is worth keeping, I’d recommend uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password there and then signing into the same 1Password account that you’re signed into on Windows.

Ben

P.S. You mentioned WLAN as your sync type but there is no WLAN server in 1Password 7 for Windows.

• JD Longwell
    JD Longwell
    Community Member

Thanks Ben. Yes, I am now on the membership system. So, if I understand correctly, I should uninstall 1Password on my iPhone & iPad and then reinstall it, correct? Once that's done, will everything sync up, right? Really appreciate your help, Ben. Cheers! JD

• Yep, if you do that you’ll end up with all of the data you see in 1Password for Windows / on https://my.1password.com on the iPhone (and any data that was on the iPhone will be wiped).

Ben

This discussion has been closed.