Cannot select login with mouse but with only keyboard

Options

When 1Password X decorates the username field with 1Password logo, clicking on that prompts defined logins for the current page. What doesn't flow with the expected outcome is selecting the login again with the mouse, but tapping on the listed login will dismiss the displayed panel instead of selecting the login. On the other hand using keyboard down arrow advances to the first displayed login and so forth.

I'm observing this with 1Password X 1.10.3 extention on Chrome 70.0.3538.16 running on ChromeOS.

1Password Version: N/A
Extension Version: 1.10.3
OS Version: ChromeOS 70.0.3538.16
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• bdd
    bdd
    Community Member
    Options

When 1Password X decorates the username field with 1Password logo, clicking on that prompts defined logins for the current page. Clicking the matched login from the list with a mouse (or tapping from the touchscreen) will dismiss the panel instead of selecting it for filling. On the other hand using keyboard down arrow advances to the first displayed login and "enter" or "space" can be used to trigger selection and filling.

I'm observing this with 1Password X 1.10.3 on Chrome 70.0.3538.16 running on ChromeOS.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bdd: I'm not able to reproduce this. Do you see the same behaviour using the current stable versions of 1Password X and Chrome — 1.10.4 and 69.0 respectively?

• bdd
    bdd
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I can reproduce this with 1.10.4 on 71.0.3558.0. Currently I can only run the dev-channel.
    This could be related to another open issue about OOPIF https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=877762

• bdd
    bdd
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I can reproduce this with 1.10.4 on 71.0.3558.0. Currently I can only run the dev-channel.
    This could be related to another open issue about OOPIF https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=877762

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, that makes sense. Testing with Chrome dev 71.0.3569.0 though, I'm not seeing this behaviour with either 1Password X stable (1.10.4) or beta (1.11.2), so maybe they fixed something. Can you confirm? Or is this maybe specific to a website you're visiting?

This discussion has been closed.