To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Converting from family to individual : Account already exist

Options
vcadieux
vcadieux
Community Member

Hello,

I've tryed to convert my trial from family to individual but I get the following error :

**Failed to switch to an individual account.

An individual account with this email address already exists.**

The problem is that I think that a year ago, I created an account but never clicked on the verification email and never set a Master Password so I don't have access to that individual account anymore since the verification email link has expired (I still have the verification email).

I have the secret key too. What I would just like is to delete my individual account since I never used it and then I can switch from family to individual.

Thanks,

Vincent

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018
    Options

@vcadieux: That's correct. All individual 1Password.com memberships use my.1password.com as the sign in address, so it isn't possible to have two individual accounts with the same email address. That would prevent both from being able to login properly. Anyway, since we can't exchange account information here on a public forum, I'll follow up with you via email shortly so we can get your sorted. :)

ref: EMP-21882-798

This discussion has been closed.