data loss on conversion to opvault?

Carl131
Carl131
Community Member
edited October 2018 in Android

I seem to have lost some items in the conversion to Android7. I use dropbox to sync my PC with Android. I converted the database to opvault following the prompt on my Android phone and then opened the vault in 1Password 4 for Windows. I noticed today that some items were missing that I am sure that I did not delete. When I look at my PC backups, I see this:
personal 2018-09-25 205347 (267 items).agilekeychain_zip
and the next day
personal 2018-09-26 231431 (243 items).opvault_zip
The number of items dropped by 24. Is there a way for my to compare the vaults to see the differences?

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:conversion

Comments

• Hi @Carl131,

Thanks for writing in.

There isn't an easy way to compare two vaults at the same time. The best step to find out is to look at the original conversion process logs to see if it skipped any items that may have not been converted.

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report from your Android device? Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+android@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

PS: I've moved this to our Android forum because this is likely an issue with the conversion process on the Android side.

The other option we can try is using 1Password 7 for Windows to convert your original AgileKeychain vault to OPVault as it doesn't have any known issues at this moment.

• Carl131
    Carl131
    Community Member

diagnostic report has been sent.

• peri
    edited February 2019

Thanks! We'll take a look and get back to you soon!

ref: UHY-23148-778

This discussion has been closed.