1Password 4 performance and functions broken

Just wanted to shoot through a quick post to enquire what is the current status for 1Password 4 standalone.

I've noticed the following symptoms while using it recently.
1. Unlock Performance is slower
2. Browser extension response is slower (Firefox Quantum)
3. Unable to manually save a new login from the browser extension (Firefox Quantum)

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @laugher,

I moved your post to 1Password 4 topic, I hope you don't mind. I am sorry to hear you bumped into troubles with it.

1Password 4 for Windows is a fully featured app. It should work correctly now, but it won't receive any new features in the future.

If you have difficulties with it, please create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 4, where you have these issues, and attach it to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should also receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• laugher
    laugher
    Community Member

Hey @Greg - I finally found time to do what you had asked for. The email has been sent along with the diagnostics report and an updated perspective of the problem. Support ID #GAA-89749-153. With thanks.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @laugher,

Thank you for sharing the report! We will take a look and get back to you via email soon.

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: GAA-89749-153

This discussion has been closed.