Allowing my wife to have auto fill in access to all 1password accounts.

izeonjesus
izeonjesus
Community Member

My wife has 1Password on her iPhone, but when asked to fill in login information, clicking on the 1Password “key” only shows login info with her email address and not my email address. We share all accounts in one vault. How can she access ALL the login info in my vault on her phone? When she logs into 1Password on her phone she has access to all 1password info.

Comments

• izeonjesus
    izeonjesus
    Community Member

I forgot to say I have an Individual Membership and pay $4.99 a month. We share login information.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@izeonjesus: In order for that to work, you would have to give her your 1Password.com account credentials, she would have to setup the app with that account, and setup iOS 12 Password Autofill for 1Password on the device. Can you have her check that?

• izeonjesus
    izeonjesus
    Community Member

Brenty!! Thanks sooooo much! That fixed the issue since 1password was already installed on her phone with my account. I just had to turn on her autofill. It was automatically checked for keychain. THANKS SO MUCH!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that's great! I'm glad that did the trick. You're most welcome. It sounds like you should be good to go, but we're here if you need us. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.