Wife and I have separate c cards with the same bank. 1PW does not differentiate

Wife and I have separate credit cards with the same bank. 1PW does not differentiate logins between sessions. 1 PW logs in last person to visit site.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Wife and I have separate c cards with the same bank. 1PW does not differentiate on login.

Comments

• stefan_jr
    stefan_jr
    Community Member

Wife and I have separate credit card accounts with the same bank. 1PW does not log in the correct user. 1PW logs in the last person to visit site.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
    Extension Version: 4.7.3
    OS Version: 10.13.6
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: forum-search:Wife and I have separate c cards with the same bank. 1PW does not differentiate on login.

• stefan_jr
    stefan_jr
    Community Member

I'm confused. I thought that I posted my question.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018

@stefan_jr: You did. Twice. ;) Anyway, it sounds like something the website is doing, not 1Password. 1Password only fills the information for the login you select. So if you're seeing a username for another account than the one you chose to fill, that's being populated by something else, maybe even the browser. But all I can do is guess because you haven't provided any details. Knowing the URL and browser version would help, and if you'll clarify what you're seeing. If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.