Options

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kelb
    Thanks for writing in. :)
    I was unable to recreate this issue. I tested it and was able to successfully fill using the 1Password browser extension at https://www.weibo.com/us. Can you please recreate your Login item for that site and try filling again using the new Login item? This guide can help if you're unsure how: How to save a Login manually in your browser

If it's still not working, can you send over a little more information?:

1. The exact URL of page where you saw this error.
    2. Whether you're running Mac or Windows.
    3. The version of 1Password you have installed.
    4. The version of the extension you have installed in your browser.
  • kelb
    kelb
    Community Member
    Options

@cecelia thank you for your reply,
    the exact url is:https://weibo.com/us
    running on chrome, os:windows and mac os
    1password is version 7.2.581 windows
    1password extension:4.7.3.90
    Thank you for your reply, this is still the error, I am in China, so I am visiting weibo.com, I also tried weibo.com/us is still this error, can not fill the password

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hello @kelb,

Can you confirm that you're seeing this with an entirely new item please. The reason I ask is while I can reproduce your findings and see an error message I also find it still fills as @cecelia found. I tested filling on both Mac and Windows as the two do have slightly different filling code at the moment and I wanted to make sure this wasn't a cause of anything.

So while the extension will benefit from a bit more sanity checking to avoid those unnecessary error logs, my findings were they were unrelated to the actual command from 1Password that performed the filling and so filling wasn't affected by the error. Given my test item created today in response to your query matches Cecelia's results for her test item I would hope that find the same with a freshly created item. If this isn't the case please let us know.

• kelb
    kelb
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables i have resave my login info, is ok

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If I've understood correctly a new item helped. If you were to look in the logs you will still likely see the error message but the important bit is that 1Password fills and you can log in. If I've misunderstood at all please do correct me.

This discussion has been closed.