I had a 1Password 6 license and vault. I can't migrate my vault to 1password 7

Options
bjincosta
bjincosta
Community Member

I was invited to Family Account. I accepted and upgraded to 1password7. I can't figure out, even though I have read and read again the instructions, how to get me vault from 1password6 to my new acccount. Even worse, I am now without all my passwords while I waste time trying to figure this out.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrate

Comments

• bjincosta
    bjincosta
    Community Member
    Options

I really can't believe that with something this important there isn't any live chat support

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bjincosta: We're very much alive, and I'm sorry you had to wait, but we do try to respond to people's messages on a first-come-first-served basis. It does slow down response times for everyone though when you send us multiple messages, especially in different places.

Unless you deleted stuff, your passwords are still in 1Password 6 where you left them. Anyway, I see that David has already been exchanging messages with you via email to help, so please get back to him when it's convenient for you. I'll close this and we'll continue the conversation there to avoid confusing back and forth in different places.

ref: JZQ-53844-449

In case it helps anyone else though, we have a complete guide for migrating to an account:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

This discussion has been closed.