Chrome extension no finding passwords

I am able to install the extension just fine but every-time I try to autofill the extension modal pops up and says "Install the 1Password Extension to fill passwords"

I am having this issue on Mojave and High Sierra and seems to be across different browers. Currenly I am having the issue on Chrome: 69.0.3497.100.

I have uninstalled chrome, 1password and removed the extension and then installed them all again. I have also restarted my computer several times.

I also sent diagnostics via email a few days ago.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wkinne0425,

I think it's probably best for us to review a diagnostic report and see what it reports. Can you create one for me please and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

• wkinne0425
    wkinne0425
    Community Member

Thank you for helping out!

Here is the ticket id - #TQD-41742-363

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @wkinne0425,

Thank you. I've replied with some steps that will either help or hopefully allow us to learn a bit more about what is going on. We'll keep the conversation going over email given the possibility for needing a second diagnostic report while we figure this out.

ref: RTZ-63892-734

• wkinne0425
    wkinne0425
    Community Member

Hi!

Have you had any luck diagnosing the problem?

Thank you!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @wkinne0425,

I apologise and thank you for the nudge. I think the latest diagnostic report might have revealed what is happening. I've already sent a message with the steps that will hopefully help if I've correctly identified what is going on.

• wkinne0425
    wkinne0425
    Community Member

The last email instructions got me up and running.

Thanks for all the help!!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wkinne0425,

I do apologise that I didn't manage to get things working a bit quicker but I am glad that we got there in the end so thank you for your patience with me. Hopefully you won't run into any further issues but if you do please do let me know.

This discussion has been closed.