Why won't 1PW autofill my credit card details any more?

Options

I've got my credit cards stored in my vault, but now when I select a card to fill in payment details on a website it won't fill the details in, I have to copy and paste them across manually. It used to autofill when I selected the card, but it no longer does. Has anything changed recently that would be causing this?

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @stimpy22,

As you're running 1Password 4 for Windows the version you're running hasn't changed for a while and any recent changes in the extension shouldn't have the ability to only impact that version.

Can I ask, in general is filling working and depending on the sites where you have accounts is there any other site where you can test Credit Card filling to see if the issue seems to be widespread or localised to a particular site. Obviously I don't expect you to go off and make several purchases to test a 1Password issue, I was more thinking of sites where you can test without committing to anything e.g. Amazon allow you to add a card in your account settings and most places won't hold you to an order if you don't submit payment details and confirm. The one notable exception I can think to this rule is eBay where you have to commit to buying before you reach the payment page.

This discussion has been closed.