Help with a login page.

I'm new to 1password. I can't figure out how to save the login on this page: https://www.ctbcbank.com/CTCBPortalWeb/appmanager/ebank/rb

I filled in the username and the two separate passwords and when I create a new login, only 1 of the passwords is saved.

What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @yusheng,

You're not doing anything wrong, 1Password is getting confused and doing a poor job of filling. You should find the following helps. I will be assuming you use either 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows.

1. Download this 1PIF (1Password Interchange Format) file to your Desktop.
    2. Import the 1PIF. MacOS: drag the 1PIF file to the 1Password icon in the macOS dock to import into the active vault. If All Vaults is active it will use the default vault for saving (Vaults tab in 1Password's preferences). Windows: In 1Password select the menu option 1Password > Import, then the 1Password Interchange Format (1PIF) option and follow the prompts.
    3. Locate the imported item, it will have a tag with the import date.
    4. Enter edit mode and click the View Saved Form Details button (macOS) or Web form details (Windows).
    5. Replace the placeholder values for the three fields with your real account credentials.
    6. Save.

You should find this item works where one saved in the browser has failed. If you have any trouble please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.