1PW for Families does it upgrade and how do I know ?

gglaze8
gglaze8
Community Member

HI, I have 1 password for families and have had this question for quite a while.
I use it on various imacs and ipads, and even a few iphones and one pc(windows).
I would like to know if 1 password for families upgrades along with the various upgrades I see via Dave Teare's
emails, and how I will know ?
Thanks for your reply !

Gary in Oregon

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1PW for Families does it upgrade and how do I know ?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

@gglaze8

All of the subscription based accounts, (1password.com, .eu, & .ca accounts) Always include the latest and greatest version of 1Password.

https://1password.com/families/ * Midway down the page

Always up-to-date
    You will always get the latest versions of 1Password and all new features as soon as they come out. Never pay for upgrades again.

You can always check the about section in the various apps to see what version you are on.

Additionally if you want to follow along with the development, you can check the update server and see what the current release and or beta versions are. https://app-updates.agilebits.com

• Do note at times development could be internal based betas and or alphas. There are also, closed beta, limited beta, public beta, etc.. It all depends on the given situation. I have seem all of the above situation in years past.

My point is don't get to hung up on betas. :) Enjoy the app, unless betas are your thing, and if that's the case, they always love beta testers.

Dave, Is always talking about the new shiny things to launch, so yep you'll always be covered. However, I should say that sometimes features come to one platform before the other. They try to keep the release cycles similar, but things happen and it may not launch at the same time on this platform as it does on another.

Maybe @dteare or @SaraMinisterOfMagic would care to chime in, if not I am sure one of the staff will happily jump in here.
    I'm also sure, if I missed anything, they will chime in ;)

• gglaze8
    gglaze8
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply !
    Useful info to be sure !

That's I LOVE about agilebits !

Gary

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gglaze8: Thanks for the kind words, and for your support! I think Tommy pretty much covered everything, but if you have any other questions at all just let us know. We're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.