1Password Mini hover to select detail disclosure indicator button bug

Options
camsoft
camsoft
Community Member

When using 1Password Mini I find that regularly I can't select the detail disclosure button when hoving over suggested logins.

When the 1Password Mini window opens and offers suggestions hovering is very inconsistent and works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It's very difficult to select the detail disclosure indicator as it only appears when hovering.

This has really ruined the 1Password experience for me as I regularly need to copy a password manually instead of relying on autofill because many website logins have more than three fields these days and autofill doesn't always paste correctly.

This is my second bug report and all my issues started happening after 1Pasword 7 was released, these new bugs have really broken the workflow for me.

I've attached a video showing the bug:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cb3nwrkatv8m35y/1PasswordBug.mov?dl=0

1Password Version: Version 7.2.1 (70201002)
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14 (18A391)
Sync Type: Family Accounts

Comments

• camsoft
    camsoft
    Community Member
    Options

Just out of interest is this the correct place to be reporting these bugs?

• camsoft
    camsoft
    Community Member
    Options
  • Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi @camsoft

This is the appropriate place, yes. We’re aware of this bug and hope to address it in a future update. I apologize for the inconvenience it is causing. In the mean time... 1Password should be able to fill many of the 3 field login forms that are out there. I regularly use it to fill the EFTPS login, which is a particularly odd form with many fields. I’d recommend discussing any difficulties you’re having in that regard with our ‘saving and filling’ folks.

Ben

ref: apple-1808

This discussion has been closed.