iOS not syncing with Families account

crg9385
crg9385
Community Member

Hello,

I recently created a login on iOS (1Password 7.2.1) that isn't syncing to 1Password for Families. I checked both the web account as well as the 1Password for Mac (also 7.2.1). I made sure the login is in my "Personal" vault within my family account, at least according to iOS it is. But searching on the Mac and web do not show this login.

I suspect something broke syncing my iOS 1Password with the cloud (since the web version cannot see the login), but not sure when to begin to look on how to fix it?

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 7.2.1
OS Version: macOS 10.14.0, iOS 12.0.1
Sync Type: 1Password for Families

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited October 2018

Hi, @crg9385.

Thanks for the report. If you'd like me to take a look at the logs from 1Password on your iOS device and see if I can figure out the problem, I'd be happy to do that. Create a diagnostics report from your iOS device as described in this guide:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Then attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

You'll receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Post that number here so I can find your email and get back to you.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.