To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need to cancel my account

soapsushi
soapsushi
Community Member

I have searched the forum for an answer to this question, but the solution offered back in February no longer seems to apply.

I need to cancel my account. I have all my passwords and keys. I go to my "billing" page and can see my invoices. There is NO LINK to cancel my account on that page. I can't find any phone numbers to customer service, and it seems that support emails aren't being answered at this time.

I'm extremely dissatisfied with 1Password since I started trying to install it onto a new computer. It seems you no longer really use dropbox, and while attempting to change from dropbox to whatever you have going on now (I didn't receive any emails announcing a change, but nothing seems to be the same as before) I ended up losing a lot of passwords and the whole thing has been a fiasco.

I sent in a support email 10 days ago asking for help, but haven't had any response.

I've switched to another password manager that is a lot easier to use and actually answers their support emails. I need to cancel my account with 1Password. Apparently, earlier in the year there was a button on the billing page to cancel, but I don't have that button on my page now.

I really just want to be done with 1Password, and I definitely don't want to be charged for another year. Any help you can provide is appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• soapsushi
    soapsushi
    Community Member

Nevermind. I found a way to delete my account.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, I apologize for the confusion. If you scroll down on your Billing page, you'll have the option to cancel; and if you scroll down to the bottom of your Profile page, you'll have the option to delete the account completely (which will also cancel any subscription). I'm sorry that you haven't had a good experience. It sounds like you've made up your min, but we're here if you need us.

This discussion has been closed.