To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have lost most of my login in my 1password account trying to update my ID

dbkeller
dbkeller
Community Member

Also my IPad does not recognize the scan set up code from my IPhone. Very frustrating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have lost most of my login in my 1password account trying to update my ID

Comments

• Hi, @dbkeller.

I'm sorry things are frustrating right now. I'd love to help you sort stuff out. Could you help me understand what you're trying to do and what is happening? A list of the steps you are taking would be helpful so I can follow along.

• dbkeller
    dbkeller
    Community Member

I went into the member identity section of my 1password thinking I would update my profile. Upon completion I received an email from 1password called "Welcome aboard" and that I had successfully registered and to confirm my email address. Upon confirming I then opened my account only to find out that most of my vault and login info had been deleted. How can I recover them without re-entering all of the login information? I also attempted to scan my secret code to my Ipad to activate 1password on that device and the scan said that the code was not correct. Hope you can assist me.

• Hi, @dbkeller.

It sounds like there might be a couple different things going on here, including a new account that you just set up, which is empty because it's brand new. I'd love to take a closer look at what's going on, but we should switch to email to avoid exposing any of your personal information.

First, could you create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices where you use 1Password? These guides will explain how to do that:

Attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

You will receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID.  Post that ID here so I can find your email and get back to you.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.