Team members cannot see shared vault

I am the team admin. I have given permissions to some team members to share a vault, but it doesn't appear in their 1PWD accounts.

Using teh web interface to login to my account, I can see the Team Member has View, Edit & Export permissions for this vault.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: --
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I am the admin of a team. I have given permissions to some team members to share a vault, but it doesn't appear in their acct.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bassman: It's difficult to say without any details, and that would be better handled via email at [email protected] so we're not discussing account/user information here on a public forum, but they should check their Travel Mode settings on the website and their All Vaults settings in the apps, both of which are ways of preventing vaults from displaying.

• Bassman
    Bassman
    Community Member

@brenty thanks for your reply. I fixed it. I performed a Recovery on the Team Member's account. After walking thru that process, her account became valid again and was added the the 1PWD client for Mac. All is now well.

thanks again for your help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, indeed, while in the recovery state it will need to be completed first before they'll have access again. Anyway, thanks for the update. Glad that all is well again! :)

This discussion has been closed.