I can not longer access from my Surface

Options

I am confused why I cannot just login.
I am now getting a Welcome popup. When I click 'I have used 1Paswword before' it tries to browse for a Vault. I don't know what or where that is.
I access from various devices including my home desktop, work desktop, iPhone, or Surface. I am currently overseas on business so don't have access to home or work desktops. I can still access from my iPhone.
Your support system would not allow me to raise a support ticket so I had to create a new account just to raise this ticket.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Chrome 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Can no longer access from my Surface

Comments

• Hi @markstbj,

Thanks for writing in.

If you were using Dropbox to sync your data, your 1Password vault would be in your Dropbox folder. Look for any folders ending in the .OPVault or .AgileKeychain extension. The default location is usually in Dropbox > Apps > 1Password.

Did you start getting welcome popup after 1Password was already working on your Surface or is this your first time using 1Password on that Surface?

• markstbj
    markstbj
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Mike, just the info I needed.

I had found the .ws.agile.1Password.settings file in the main dropbox folder but did not realise the vault was in the apps folder.

When I recently updated the dropbox sync settings to free up room on my hard drive I must have unsynced the apps folder. Once newly synced it all works.

You're a legend.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, indeed. ".ws.agile.1Password.settings" was used by a very old version of 1Password and is no longer necessary. Glad to hear that Mike was able to point you i the right direction. Truly he is a legend. :)

This discussion has been closed.