When will someone provide help on this forum?

Options
Amazme1
Amazme1
Community Member

One of the forum moderators has closed my discussion saying Corey was helping me. In fact Corey has not helped me. There seems to be a complete failure to get help resolving my problem, not only at Agilebits support, but from the forum. I'm getting to the point where I may have to go to pissedoffconsumer.com to air my issues. You need to find a moderator who is really willing to help and not just blow me off.
Version 7.2.1

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

I am a moderator but did not make that decision.

I can understand your being pissed off. But I think, if you continue to need help, it would be useful if you can tell us the thread that was closed, otherwise it is hard for staff to find your query.

Did Corey reply but with an unhelpful reply, or did you not receive a reply? If the latter, it is worth looking in your spam (or even trash) folder, emails do get lost sometimes. I have even (not with 1PW) suffered a problem myself where replies from an organisation just disappeared completely, and I hadd to use a different email address before replies came through.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Amazeme1 - when Ben answered you in the other thread you opened recently, he referred to the fact that you have an open support ticket ongoing with Corey via email. That's why the thread was closed after the answer you received; because when we have to coordinate multiple responses to the same question/issue among multiple team members across multiple points of contact, it causes confusion and slows the support times for everyone, including you. Since you are already multiple replies into your thread with Corey, let's keep the conversation going that way. If he's unable to solve your issue but thinks it's not an issue that we CAN'T resolve, he'll pass it along to someone who may be able to help.

This discussion has been closed.