My 1Password is a mess

Options
jim5599
jim5599
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for Mac since version 3. There was a slight problem during the upgrade from 4 to 5 but it wasn't serious. The upgrade from 5 to 6 was really messy and somehow I lost the secret key and other valuable resources but the product continued to work on my 3 Macs, 2 iPhones, and the iPad. The upgrade from 6 to 7 was disastrous. I was able to revert this Mac back to version 6 but 1P does not work on any of my other devices. I have 100's of passwords on this device and I don't want to lose them but it is important to get 1P working on the other devices as well. In addition I need to be able to get back to "normal" with the secret key etc; What are my options?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jim5599 - I'm sorry for the trouble. :( I see you've asked this same question of our email support team as well. Since a solution is likely to involve looking at details of your setup on multiple devices, that's best done in private email rather than on this public forum. One of us will be with you shortly, though we do answer emails in the order we receive them, so thanks for your patience.

ref: HFS-94399-671

• jim5599
    jim5599
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.